Mobile Network Engineer
USA | Remote
*Candidates who have deployed 4g/5g on a cloud environment are highly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentations skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with Field service experience in customer facing roles.
- Ability to effectively deal with multiple activities, changing priorities, organizational skills and ability to perform under pressure in critical situations.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, for domestic and international travel and willing to work in shifts.
- Strong oral and written communications skills and must be able to clearly and effectively communicate work status, risks, and issues.
Technology Expertise Requirements:
- Ability to interpret and develop detailed network/system drawing and excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
- Knowledge & experience of data communications concepts of network architecture, TCP/IP Protocol suite, SNMP, NTP, Kafka streaming, Corba, JMS, and troubleshooting.ds.
- Knowledge & experience with the following LAN technologies: Ethernet (10/100/1000/10G), VLANs, Spanning-Tree, and switching knowledge.
- Knowledge & experience with VPN, IPSec, SCTP, TLS, IPv4, and IPv6, and Routing Protocols/technologies.
- Ansible Tower/Playbook, REST API knowledge is a plus.
Knowledge & experience with platforms framework and Operating Systems: Strong Linux/Unix, Windows, Cloud Native (cn), Kubernetes (K8s), Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus, Jaeger, Jenkins, Selenium, HP Rack-mount server & Server Blade platform.
- CNE (OpenShift or VMWare or Oracle), Openstack, and Kubernates certification preferred.
- Strong Knowledge/experience of core 4G & 5G
- Technologies: Diameter (RFC 3588) protocol/applications/interfaces/http2, LTE/EPC/IMS architectures (PCRF, PCEF, MME, BBERF, CSCF, DRA, OCS, OFCS).
- Familiar with 3GPP standards.
Knowledge & Experience of subscriber database technologies: HLR, HSS, SPR, EIR, ENUM, AAA, SDS, MySQL, DB query/scripting (pearl/python).
Please complete this application form, and someone will contact you at our earliest opportunity. Thank you.