Job Title : Lead Oracle Policy Automation Developers
Job ID : OPMCX 64143
Job Duties : Éclat Integrated Software Solutions, Inc. In Stafford, Texas is seeking Lead Oracle Policy Automation Developers. Individuals will utilize advanced theoretical knowledge of subject matter principles and concepts, to perform the following duties:
1. Oversee the configuration of Oracle Service Cloud services, such as profiles, navigation sets, workspaces, custom objects and fields, custom reports, business rules, surveys and data import.
3. Guide the design of core ITSM modules including Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB And Asset Management in ServiceNow.
4. Collaborate with design team to write rules and build interview screens in OPM (Oracle Policy Modeling) and administer the OPA tool using Oracle Policy Modeling environment.
6. Perform policy and regulatory analysis and perform software testing and business rules verification.
7. Conduct OPA training and advise internal team members on technical issues.
Minimum Requirements : Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or any related field of study, and, at least, 1 year of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrated knowledge and proficiency working with the following:
1. Oracle Policy Modeling and Oracle Service Cloud.
2. OPA Batch Processor and Google Analytics.
3. ServiceNow, HTML, CSS.
4. SOAP, XML, REST.
Job Title : Computer Systems Analyst
Job ID # : SYSALT 89545
Job Duties : Eclat Integrated Software Solutions, Inc. in Stafford, Texas is seeking Computer System Analysts. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of subject matter concepts and principles, to perform the following duties:
1. Analyze business and data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
2. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
3. Analyze and recommend commercially available software.
4. Expand and modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
5. Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
6. Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
7. Provide clients staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
8. Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
Minimum Requirements: The normal minimum requirements for offered position are as follows:
Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic and Electrical Engineering or Stem (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) degree or any related field of study, plus one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrated proficiency and knowledge with the following:
1. Cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
2. Ant tools and AutoRABIT
3. MuleSoft, Data Loader and Dataloader.io
4. Eclipse IED, Aside.io, Force.com
5. Visualforce and Squid