USA | Remote
This role will develop, design, implement and support software solutions and systems within web-based applications. These applications support products for all lines of business, primarily for clients and internal staff.
- 3-5 years of experience in web-based software development environments
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests
- Experience with GIT and TFS
- Experience with agile development (scrum)
- Experience with DB2 and SQL Server databases; ability to verify and create complex views, queries and stored procedures
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent required
- Experience with the full product life cycle including requirements gathering, prototyping, testing, QA and deployment
- Strong written, verbal, customer service and analytical skills are necessary
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with constant change in a more than satisfactory manner
- Familiarity with macOS
- J2EE programming experience
Please complete this application form, and someone will contact you at our earliest opportunity. Thank you.